Specials and promotional offers from our marketing partners are limited and may be changed or withdrawn at any time without notice. Please call our office at 1-920-868-3525 or 1-800-569-0059 to confirm current pricing and availability, and for coupons and discounts available to guests of AppleCreek Resort Hotel & Suites
- Peninsula State Park – Enjoy hiking, biking, sightseeing, lookout tower, beautiful scenic vistas and sunsets, cross-country skiing, & snowmobiling.
- Door County Trolley Tours – Trolley and horse-drawn sleigh tours, wine-tasting tours, lunch.
- Door County Horse-drawn Sleigh Tours (seasonal)
- Mayberry’s Carriages of Door County – Horse-drawn carriage rides
- Rizzly’s Scenic Air Tours – Shorelines, sunsets, lighthouses, and shipwrecks
- Top of the Hill Shops – (right across the street)
- Paul David Jewelry & Gifts
- Fish Creek’s Curts’ Oilerie & Spice
- O’Meara’s Irish Shop
Wine & Cheese
- Orchard Country Winery & Market – Wine tastings, gifts
- Renard’s Cheese & Wine – Famous homemade Door County cheese curds, wine, gifts.
- Door Peninsula Winery – Wine tastings, distillery, food items, gifts
- Lavender Spa – reservations required – try a couples massage!
Boating & Cycling
- Nor Door Sport & Cyclery – Bicycle and X-ski rentals
- Edge of Park – Peninsula State Park bicycle and moped rentals
Theater & The Arts
- Door Community Auditorium – Concerts featuring nationally-renowned performers, (right across the street)
- Peninsula School of Arts & Gallery – Seasonal art workshops with visiting and local artists, picturesque wedding venue (right across the street)
- Northern Sky Theater – Formerly the American Folklore Theater – summer-only performances under the stars in Peninsula State Park (right across the street)
- Peninsula Players Theatre – Nationally renowed theater – oldest summer resident theatre since 1931 (just minutes away)
- Edgewood Orchard Galleries – Highly innovative gallery of fine art in all media and sculptures in the gardens (just minutes away)
- Hands On Art Studio – For kids and adults – adult Rock-n-Roll Art on Friday nights at 6:30 p.m. – popular bands and make your own personal art
- English Inn Restaurant – Fabulous dining and Friday night fish fry
- Old Post Office Restaurant – Enjoy a water view, the best Door County fish boil, and their famous cherry pancakes (open May through October 25)
- Fish Tales Charters – Door County Charter Fishing